Top Reasons to
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. A video must be worth a lot more.
There are few pre-requisite skills required to apply for any of these openings.
LINUX ADMINISTRATOR (1)
As a Linux Administrator, you will be involved in :
- 1. Installing, configuring, supporting and maintaining servers (inhouse & Client)
- 2. Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- 3. Involved in Maintaining Server Security
- 4. Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing environments.
- 5. Performing backups
- 6. System performance tuning
- 7. Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- 8. Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- 9. Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- 10. Answering technical queries and dealing with users
- 11. Researching, Testing & Implementing New Hardware & Software
- 12. Troubleshooting any reported problems
Beside the above mentioned, assisting and addressing MySQL related operations from time to time.
This is a generic list of activities, you may/ may not be involved in all the activities.
If you are a true Linux geek and are looking for an exciting career opportunity, drop us your cv @ email@example.com
Key Responsibility Areas for a Copywriter at CueBlocks:
- • Content creation for a range of different industries and verticals
- • Conceptualizing content for Blogs, Press releases
- • Writing and modifying blogs and articles
- • Proofreading, Content Optimization, PPC ad creation
- • The candidate should be passionate about writing.
- • The candidate should be able to develop original content for websites.
- • Should have strong writing skills, excellent verbal & written communication with flawless grammar.
- • Must be result oriented, independent thinker & have the ability to deliver on time & work under pressure
FINANCE EXECUTIVE (1)
Key Responsibility Areas for a Finance Executive at CueBlocks:
- • Active involvement in accounting processes of the the company
- • Internal data analysis and management
- • Bank reconciliation
- • Bill processing, raising invoices
- • Following up on payments with the clients (mainly through emails)
- • Patience
- • Attention to detail
- • Should possess good knowledge of basic accounts
- • Strong IT skills - sound working knowledge of Excel
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Web Development (4)
If you have an enviable technical portfolio, possess expert knowledge of PHP, MySQL and are a motivated programmer, then know that you are one step closer to becoming a part of a fantastic team!
We are looking for someone who can jump right in and make a difference! PHP / MySQL / MongoDB, Ruby on Rails, Python, Magento, Wordpress, osCommerce, Joomla, Django – tell us what you are really good at and we might just have you on board.
Send us your write ups along with resume to
This is how we picture our PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Analyst :
1. A Math and Statistics savvy person
2. Can design PPC campaigns
3. Can devise strategies to increase ROI
4. Is good at increasing CTR and reducing the cost per clicks
5. Handles overwhelming data with ease & is not intimidated by web analytic tools
6. Is fun loving and likable
7. A true Dog lover :)
If you know what we are talking about and can help us run our PPC campaigns more effectively, send us some of your case studies along with your resume. On the other hand, if you don't get a word, but trust yourself with numbers, and feel you have that rare mix of skill set and the right attitude, get in touch.
Send us your write ups along with resume to
Web Designer (2)
Do you think your designs connect with the end users? Do you consider usability/ accessibility interface standards? Do you design great stuff? If you think you do, we'd love to see what you create. Share your creative flair for web designs with us.
Send us your portfolio at
To know more about the opening send us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Marketing (1)
You may be on social media but is social media on your mind? Can you think of strategies to transform Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest into potential business platforms and use them effectively to connect with customers? If yes, then tell us something about yourself. Send us your resume, Linked-in profile or anything else that demonstrates your talents and passion for social media marketing. And, if you are new to the Social Media space but want to learn and evolve with the rapidly changing trends in this domain, show us your socializing mettle and we may just make you a part of our social media marketing team.
resume along with a cover letter, here.
Iphone/ Android Development(2)
Think you can contribute to handheld technology and create never-thought of apps, fantastic mobile websites or develop high end/ next generation of Iphone/ Android applications? If working on innovative mobile experiences and apps excites you, we are looking forward to your CV in our inbox.
Send us something interesting that you have created along with your resume here.