Top Reasons to
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. A video must be worth a lot more.
There are few pre-requisite skills required to apply for any of these openings.
(QA) QUALITY ANALYST (1)
If just sitting around, keeping an eagle's eye on what coders do interests you – this is not the right job for you. To be a QA at CueBlocks you have to beat our top players at a game of Pool and Tennis Table (perhaps!) We'd like you to have excellent understanding of code, outstanding work and time management skills, and passion for what you do :)
We expect a QA at CueBlocks to have :
- • Exposure to SQL and scripting language
- • Exposure to Regression
- • Load and Performance Testing
- • Defect tracking; metrics generation and reporting using using bug tracking tool.
- • Knowledge of Test Cases, Test Scenarios
- • Manual testing expertise
- • Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- • Knowledge or work experience of any automation tool will be an added advantage.
Must Haves :
- • Should be able to interact with Development team and clients for understanding and troubleshooting issues
- • Identify the gaps and suggest process improvements - mainly web application testing related. Should have experience in testing E-commerce websites
- • Good analytical and logical skills
- • Good written and communication skills
- • Expertise in bug writing guidelines
LINUX ADMINISTRATOR (1)
As a Linux Administrator, you will be involved in :
- 1. Installing, configuring, supporting and maintaining servers (inhouse & Client)
- 2. Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- 3. Involved in Maintaining Server Security
- 4. Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing environments.
- 5. Performing backups
- 6. System performance tuning
- 7. Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- 8. Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- 9. Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- 10. Answering technical queries and dealing with users
- 11. Researching, Testing & Implementing New Hardware & Software
- 12. Troubleshooting any reported problems
If you are a true Linux geek and are looking for an exciting career opportunity, drop us your cv @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Responsibility Areas for a Copywriter at CueBlocks:
- • Content creation for a range of different industries and verticals
- • Conceptualizing content for Blogs, Press releases
- • Writing and modifying blogs and articles
- • Proofreading, Content Optimization, PPC ad creation
- • The candidate should be passionate about writing.
- • The candidate should be able to develop original content for websites.
- • Should have strong writing skills, excellent verbal & written communication with flawless grammar.
- • Must be result oriented, independent thinker & have the ability to deliver on time & work under pressure
Web Development (4)
If you have an enviable technical portfolio, possess expert knowledge of PHP, MySQL and are a motivated programmer, then know that you are one step closer to becoming a part of a fantastic team!
We are looking for someone who can jump right in and make a difference! PHP / MySQL / MongoDB, Ruby on Rails, Python, Magento, Wordpress, osCommerce, Joomla, Django – tell us what you are really good at and we might just have you on board.
Send us your write ups along with resume to
This is how we picture our PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Analyst :
1. A Math and Statistics savvy person
2. Can design PPC campaigns
3. Can devise strategies to increase ROI
4. Is good at increasing CTR and reducing the cost per clicks
5. Handles overwhelming data with ease & is not intimidated by web analytic tools
6. Is fun loving and likable
7. A true Dog lover :)
If you know what we are talking about and can help us run our PPC campaigns more effectively, send us some of your case studies along with your resume. On the other hand, if you don't get a word, but trust yourself with numbers, and feel you have that rare mix of skill set and the right attitude, get in touch.
Send us your write ups along with resume to
Web Designer (2)
Do you think your designs connect with the end users? Do you consider usability/ accessibility interface standards? Do you design great stuff? If you think you do, we'd love to see what you create. Share your creative flair for web designs with us.
Send us your portfolio at
To know more about the opening send us your query at email@example.com
Iphone/ Android Development(2)
Think you can contribute to handheld technology and create never-thought of apps, fantastic mobile websites or develop high end/ next generation of Iphone/ Android applications? If working on innovative mobile experiences and apps excites you, we are looking forward to your CV in our inbox.
Send us something interesting that you have created along with your resume here.