The costs involved in offshore operations is not just about the salaries. There are several other costs that should be taken into consideration before deciding onto the budget of setting the offshore operation. Some of these include:
* Acquiring a legal identity in the new country i.e. legalization (or incorporation).
* Acquiring office space with all the necessary logistics for operations.
* Acquiring business partners/associates for outsourcing some of the operations such as HR sourcing, auditing, taxation, legalization etc.
* Acquiring corporate housing.
* Other compensations for the employees.